HMRC Releases Updates on CJRS and SEISS schemes…
The latest HMRC updates include information about the extension of the CJRS and third grant for the SEISS (Self-Employed Income Support Scheme) Deadlines for both of these schemes are looming so make sure you submit your claims as soon as possible.
The UK Government has reviewed the terms of the CJRS scheme and extended it until the end of April 2021, continuing to cover 80% of usual wages for the hours not worked.
Here’s a list of the monthly claims deadlines:
- 14 January 2021 – final date to submit claims for December 2020 by 11:59pm
- 15 February 2021 – final date to submit claims for January 2021 by 11:59pm
- 15 March 2021 – final date to submit claims for February 2021 by 11:59pm
- 14 April 2021 – final date to submit claims for March 2021 by 11:59pm
- 14 May 2021 – final date to submit claims for April 2021 by 11:59pm.
Third SEISS Grant
The third grant of the SEISS closes for claims on Friday 29 January. Eligible customers must claim on or before this date.
Click here to find out what you can claim.